02 November, 2008

Lord of the Rings: The Complete Recordings

Every one knows that the music for the Lord of the Rings movies are pretty iconic. Taking what he has already built upon, Howard Shore has over the last year or two come out with his complete recordings. Now, because I am a total dork for LotR I purchased these. The prices of the sets are not cheap and I think they went out of print. Because normally they are around 70.00, but the Two Towers one on Amazon.com is now priced at 140 something. 

These Complete Recording musically explore every nook and cranny of the Lord of the Rings. I think there is even music when Frodo bricks in Sam's mouth. JK. There are unreleased tracks from the movie. Most of them from the extended versions of the film. There are also extended tracks of original music from the movies. I think that if you are a hardcore fan of the movies you should really get the Complete recordings for all three of the movie. The music takes you back to the movies and Middle Earth like nothing else can. I know they are expensive, so, if you want a copy of them tell me. ; )

No comments: